Please call or email to discuss
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is there out of network coverage
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment at time of service
When scheduling an appointment, the time is reserved for you and is not given to any other person. If a cancellation is necessary, then there will be an attempt to reschedule the time, but if it is not possible, you are responsible for the full fee for the session. As insurance companies do not reimburse for missed sessions, you are responsible for the entire cost of the session, not just the usual co-payment.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.